Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Teal & Black Striped Chevron Necklace

 
Since stripes and chevrons have been coming out, I've been taking advantage of the trend and playing with the same in my beading. 

 
Lariat Necklace: $200.00
 
Since there's plenty of detail in the St. Petersburg chain of this necklace, I kept the embellishment on the ends simple.  I had initially tried to make the pearls on the ends "cluster" like I do with the leaves on my lariats, but it didn't look right, so I did loops.  I may try a fringe on another one.
 
Chevron Stripe Earrings: $55.00

Simple Stripe Bracelet: $45.00
 
And of course, earrings and a bracelet to match.  It's hard to tell in these photos, but the earrings have a jet black glass pearl toward the bottom where the earring "cups" a little bit.
 
 

No comments:

Pantone Color of 2024: Peach Fuzz Bracelet and Huggie Earrings

I usually like to do something with the Pantone Color of the year when it comes out, this year is Peach Fuzz, which doesn't feel very e...