Friday, April 13, 2018

#CCFF Bangle and Earrings


I'm finally in a place where I can start doing a bit of volunteering here and there.  For the past few years the Capital City Film Festival has been one of my favorite local events.  This year I kept seeing the pattern logo for it and I needed to put it into a bangle.

This bangle can be purchased HERE

When I started drafting this piece it, it wasn't looking great and I realized I needed to put it on an angle.  The peyote stitch (which I use in much of my work) lends itself better to angles.


And so, I got the bangle and a matching pair of earrings done for the Red Carpet event last night!

Earrings can be purchased HERE.

A few CCFF High lites:






And it's finally spring so the kittens can enjoy the front porch!


No comments:

Golden Boundary Bangle [nope.]

It's interesting, a couple weeks ago at the Ann Arbor Fiberarts Guild meeting I was asked if I was still making jewelry and the short an...