Tuesday, April 24, 2018

Small Deco Bangle Variation in Brown and Purple


I have a tendency to carry around this small deco pattern in my traveling bead case and these colors happened to be on-hand when I started this piece on Friday.  I am often drawn to brown with purple, it's a nice dark natural color.  I know that I'm starting to think of digging in the dirt, planting more flowers, splitting hostas and starting a larger garden this summer.

Deco Point earrings are available HERE.

I've done this piece in a few different variations, one being with gold edging, purple and greens HERE.  I think the very first one I made was with gold, pinks and greens which inspired a wedding color theme to the owner of that bangle.

This deco bangle can be purchased HERE.




No comments:

Golden Boundary Bangle [nope.]

It's interesting, a couple weeks ago at the Ann Arbor Fiberarts Guild meeting I was asked if I was still making jewelry and the short an...