Thursday, March 8, 2018

Double Hive Bangle in Teal, Turquoise and Grey


Spring has been poking around here and there and some brighter colors seemed to perk up my beading productivity.  I recently finished this double hive bangle with 4 filler colors and matching earrings.


Due to how the pattern falls with the hive bangles, this one ran a few beads wider than my usual bangle designs.  

This double hive bangle can be purchased HERE.

The Teal Hive Earrings can be purchased HERE.


With shows coming up, I've been wanting a good fill for my tiny bangle stands, so any beads that are sitting in my travel trays are game to be stitched into my layering pieces.  I've finished a number of them recently.

This bangle is for purchase HERE.

You can purchase this bangle HERE.

You can purchase this tiny bangle HERE.

This bangle is available HERE.

This bangle is available for purchase HERE.

You can purchase this bangle HERE.

Purchase this bangle HERE.

Purchase this bangle HERE.

And last, but not least, the original dream earrings that provide a nice mix of color and design.  This pattern is taken from my very first large graphed bangle design.
You can purchase these earrings HERE.

No comments:

Playing with Fire (Small Weaving)

I doodled these matches back in 2015. I had gotten divorced, I was out a lot and "playing with fire" was feeling like the best des...