Wednesday, March 21, 2018

Michigan Cherries 1


In preparation for May 4th's My Arts Night Out in Old Town I've been working on some pieces that are Michigan-inspired and came about from a quick chat with Rhea, the owner of Old Town General Store.  She suggested some pieces with cherries on them (a popular product of Michigan) and I jumped at the idea.

This Bangle can be purchased HERE

I usually don't work much in red, but I am LOVING this set I just finished.  I have another wide bangle idea also in the works. Certainly come by Old Town in May and see these pieces (or just say hi and peruse Rhea's awesome General Store!)

These earrings can be purchased HERE.


1 comment:

Where's my seam Ripper said...

Jenny I love your work. I wish you would bless the masses...Well fellow beaders by selling your patterns. Just know I'll be asking Santa, the tooth fairy, the beading gods/goddesses and the Easter Bunny, that Jenny starts selling bead patterns. No pressure 😄

Playing with Fire (Small Weaving)

I doodled these matches back in 2015. I had gotten divorced, I was out a lot and "playing with fire" was feeling like the best des...