In preperation for holiday I've been making sure to stay on top of creating new jewelry. I'm pretty satisfied with this blue and purple set. I haven't made a shorter leaf necklace in a long time, so I'm glad I finished this one on time. These will be headed to the Lansing Art Gallery on Friday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
HGA Convergence in New Orleans, 2026
We were SO excited when HGA announced that Convergence was in New Orleans for 2026. It is a city that my husband and I have talked about goi...
-
In making this latest piece I haven't come up with an official title yet. This is one of those structures that has been floating aro...
-
I think this bangle speaks for itself. My artwork, or me for that matter, haven't had a tendency to be political. I work with words that...
-
This started with Betsy prodding at me to do a Pac-Man designed bangle, but she wants the LED lights in it too. I needed to try out using c...



No comments:
Post a Comment