As you may or may not have followed, I really love making these 3-D forms. I'm starting to make the beaded blob earrings again! These will be headed to the Lansing Art Gallery soon with more blue and purple jewelry!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
HGA Convergence in New Orleans, 2026
We were SO excited when HGA announced that Convergence was in New Orleans for 2026. It is a city that my husband and I have talked about goi...
-
In making this latest piece I haven't come up with an official title yet. This is one of those structures that has been floating aro...
-
I think this bangle speaks for itself. My artwork, or me for that matter, haven't had a tendency to be political. I work with words that...
-
Currently my beadweaving class is slotted for Sunday August 16th 2026, 9am-4:30pm Registration is now up, I can't wait to see you in New...


No comments:
Post a Comment