Monday, April 20, 2015

HGA's Small Expressions 2015: Climbing


I am excited to announce that my piece "Climbing" was accepted into the Handweaver's Guild of America juried show, Small Expressions 2015.   This show will be running May 28th, 2015 through July 4th 2015 at the Textiles Center in Minneapolis, Minnesota.

I was so excited about getting into this show that I immediately looked up flights for the opening reception weekend.  I have always wanted to get over to the Textile Center, but never had the chance when visiting Minneapolis, so it's time!  The opening reception is May 28th.  I'm so looking forward to going and hope to see anyone that's in the area there!



No comments:

Pantone Color of 2024: Peach Fuzz Bracelet and Huggie Earrings

I usually like to do something with the Pantone Color of the year when it comes out, this year is Peach Fuzz, which doesn't feel very e...