Thursday, November 21, 2013

Grey and Black Leaf Jewelry Set


After the last bracelet and earrings set, I really wanted to play with more of the grey beads that I have in my stash.  I think I've been inundated with visuals that grey as the new neutral color.  So here is a "set" with a necklace, bracelet, cluster leaf earrings and regular leaf earrings with a black pearl detail.

Leaf Bracelet $85

I've found that I enjoy these neutral base sets because they go with about everything.  I know a lot of people that wear black as their base color so the greys in this set gives it a pop. 

Daphne Necklace Variation $140

Leaf Earrings $55
 
The leaf earrings are made from a really beautiful seed bead that I picked up at the Bead Boutique in Naples, FL. I may be calling them to order more at some point.  I have had a really hard time finding these faceted seed beads. Probably because they're expensive to carry.  Photos don't do this bead justice as they have a wonderful sparkle.  It's very pleasing to work with them.

Cluster Leaf Earrings $75

I will definitely have this set at my next show at the U-Club (unless someone contacts me sooner that wants them, I have been mailing a number of items out lately). 

The U-Club show is Thursday, December 5th in the afternoon.  11:00am-2:30pm

You can find my calender on the new improved www.jennyschu.com too.  I'm getting much better at updating it.  Please bear with me as we get my photo galleries up on it too.

No comments:

Golden Boundary Bangle [nope.]

It's interesting, a couple weeks ago at the Ann Arbor Fiberarts Guild meeting I was asked if I was still making jewelry and the short an...