Friday, May 6, 2011

Feather Earrings

I have been looking at fun feather earring and hair extensions for months now.  Since I like to come up with new designs I decided to take the fad into my own beadwork.  These long feathersare apparently from a Grizzly Rooster and are super expensive so I may only be making a few here and there, or on special order (feel free to contact me if you want a certain color!).


I'm finding that they're nice to wear for a pop of personality.  The fathers haven't been tangling in my curly hair (which I was worried about), and are really lightweight.  I have gotten a ton of compliments while wearing them the past few weeks too!

No comments:

Yes, And: Second Sample and Checker Colors

Before I got going on the full-sized weaving for " Yes, And " I tried a second sample warp with a little bit of color in the black...