Saturday, May 18, 2019

River Terrace Installation Reception with Jenny Schu


This is the finale for me.  When I finished this installation, it felt great, but there was a sense of something missing.  Usually when an artist finishes a body of work, we had an exhibit, showing or reception for the public.  So this is mine, it's coming up in a few days, but then I'll feel done!

Come ask me questions, see the work in person, check out this really beautiful church (and the stained glass this was inspired from).

Thursday, May 23, 2019
5:00pm to 8:00pm

River Terrace Church
1509 River Terrace Drive
East Lansing, MI 48823


The public Facebook Event can be viewed here: https://www.facebook.com/events/2808992972475158/

No comments:

Yes, And: Second Sample and Checker Colors

Before I got going on the full-sized weaving for " Yes, And " I tried a second sample warp with a little bit of color in the black...