Saturday, July 1, 2017

Tonal Arrow Jewelry in Blue and Purple


Well, I haven't blogged in a month.  Oops.  I've been working a lot more at the office, getting more training in as the law firm I work for grows.  I'm also trying to organize all the stuff I have in my house as my parents are cleaning out their farm and passing stuff on to me.  (Yes, stuff, that I want, but I'm so not ready to be inundated with it).


So I guess in March I started making these tonal arrow beaded jewelry sets.  The the first set most of the pieces sold at the Ann Arbor Fiberarts Guild Fiber Feast show.  I really enjoy this look so I've been inspired to make them in more colors.


This grouping I used the colors I had pulled for the Anniversary Party Set.  I really liked how they came together.



I also had to make another pair of the yellow deco wing earrings (I love them, I'll drop everything to make a new pair when the current pair sells).  And decided to do a tiny tonal arrow earring from the colors I'd been using.




No comments:

Neon with Muted Greens and Tan Jewelry Multi Loop Checker Earrings and Bangle

Between perusing Pinterest for current color ideas and watching the movie  Poor Things  I had the urge to play more with the neon green-yell...