Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Deco Wing Bangle

Deco Wing Bangle $90.00

I saw an art deco-looking wing design somewhere online a while back and I was thinking about it while I doodled down some new bangle ideas.  I wanted to make a more "reasonable" sized piece of jewelry, something I could play with color but still have a somewhat lower price point on.


I didn't get a really good photo of this piece because one of the women that was also modeling for us at the Ann Arbor Fiberarts Guild's Fiber Feast fell in love with it and had to have it.  So it was finished and sold before I even got a chance to wear it!  It seems I need to make another one soon.  

No comments:

Pantone Color of 2024: Peach Fuzz Bracelet and Huggie Earrings

I usually like to do something with the Pantone Color of the year when it comes out, this year is Peach Fuzz, which doesn't feel very e...