Sunday, December 13, 2015

Double Pod Earrings and St. Petersburg Bracelet with small necklace


I had become a little stumped on jewelry-making (did I mention my weaving-focus?) but I put together an outfit for a friend's wedding which helped me choose colors to make a bracelet and pair of earrings. 


I really love this brown/blue/green combo.  It also happened to match the grouping of jewelry that I recently sent to Paige Waird Gallery up in Calumet, MI. So, of course, after wearing it, I sent it off.  

Earrings $65.00
Small Necklace $75.00


Bracelet $95.00



1 comment:

Kendra D said...

Hi thanks foor sharing this

Yes, And: Second Sample and Checker Colors

Before I got going on the full-sized weaving for " Yes, And " I tried a second sample warp with a little bit of color in the black...