Monday, July 8, 2013

Old is New Again at Grove Gallery, Summer Hours

 
Summertime can be a bit slow over at Grove Gallery.  With people in and out of town all summer there is a lack of coverage so we have changed our hours for July and August. New hours are:
 
Monday-Wednesday CLOSED
Thursday-Friday: 12:00-6:00 PM
Saturday-Sunday: 12:00-4:00 PM
 
We were closed this past week, I think everyone was out of town for the extra long 4th of July weekend. I usually cover Tuesdays, so I'm switching over to Thursday coverage if you're looking to track me down.  I have a few Thursdays already booked, but for the most part, I'll be there.
 

 
I also have dug out two of my older weavings (above) that I did in college.  We have the Grove Member's Exhibit up for the next two months so I thought it might be nice to bring them out of storage since they have never been shown at Grove before. They feel almost new again to me since I've not seen much of them. 
 
We look forward to seeing you wander in this summer!

No comments:

Golden Boundary Bangle [nope.]

It's interesting, a couple weeks ago at the Ann Arbor Fiberarts Guild meeting I was asked if I was still making jewelry and the short an...