Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Leaf Pendants

I finished two new leaf pendants last week too!  A customer from the Ann Arbor Fiberarts Guild Fiber Feast gets first pick since she asked me to make her one when they all sold out at the sale.

Leaf Pendant in Green and Blue:



Leaf Pendant in Greens:



I hope to have a few of these at my Trunk Show at the Lansing Art Gallery on June 15th, in various colors of course. 
Two events coming up in June!

June 15, 2012, 7:00pm-9:00pm  Trunk Show and Artist's Discussion at the Lansing Art Gallery
I will be giving a short talk at 7:30pm about the grant that I am working on and am welcoming feedback from guests.
Snacks and light refreshments will be served

June 24, 2012, 12:00pm-4:00pm  Beginners Beadweaving Class, two count peyote stitch bracelet.  More information here: http://www.jennyschu.com/Workshop_BeginningBeadweaving.html

No comments:

Pantone Color of 2024: Peach Fuzz Bracelet and Huggie Earrings

I usually like to do something with the Pantone Color of the year when it comes out, this year is Peach Fuzz, which doesn't feel very e...