Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Gail's Pendant


A customer from the days when I worked at Chico's in Madison, Wisconsin contacted me over the holidays.  We're friends on Facebook and still keep up with each other through those means.  She recently took a look at what I was making these days and along with interest in one of my current bangles she wanted to purchase a pendant that was like the asymmetrical green one I made this summer. 


Nearly all of my pieces are a little bit different from each other and the pendants are never two the same.  So I put a little more purple into this one (her and I have very similar taste) and sent it to it's new home in New York state!

(Flipside of pendant: all of my leaf-pendants are reversible!)

3 comments:

gail bart said...

Thank you, Jenny - I feel like a celebrity! The pendant really shows up well and is beautiful! I was talking you up to a NY friend/ merchant yesterday. Love, gail

Jenny Schu said...

I was just about to ask you if it arrived yet! I got your check and chocolate, thank YOU Gail!

gail bart said...

Jenny, received the pendant today (1-12-12) and it's beautiful! I just love it! Hope you got my card with payment and treats! Am thinking might like a pendant in black, but not sure what, and not sure if another color should be with it and if so, what color. I love black and white, but I'm really leaning toward solid black, maybe with aw white and or black pearl accent. Any ideas?

Neon with Muted Greens and Tan Jewelry Multi Loop Checker Earrings and Bangle

Between perusing Pinterest for current color ideas and watching the movie  Poor Things  I had the urge to play more with the neon green-yell...