Friday, October 7, 2011

Red Party Blend Mix Bangle Beaded Jewelry

I have been drooling over the delicious colors in the Fall 2011 Express Magazine that came to my home a few weeks ago.  I'm not usually into red at all.  But for some reason it's got me inspired at the moment.
You can see one of the dresses that I was particularly drawn to here.  So I pulled a bunch of oranges, reds, purples and fuchsias and decided to do a little mix to see how I liked it.


I think it looks like a mini party on my wrist, so I tried out making a ring to match (rings have been a project that has been on my to-do list) which adds a very tiny flash of color if you don't want to go too bold. Which I will get a photo of soon.



This mix was so exciting and different as far as my usual use of colors, I rolled with it and made a leaf pendant and bracelet in the same colorway.



All that's left is a sweet pair of the cluster earrings and my display over at Grove Gallery Co-op will be good to go for the fall!

No comments:

Yes, And weaving update; Half Way

I am just about to the half way point on "Yes, And" which is in the the yellow weft, the brightest color in the middle of 9 differ...