Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Knitting Neck Scarves!

So as I said before with my fingerless gloves pattern, I love to knit to keep my hands busy.  It keeps my mind from wandering away from what I am supposed to be payng attention to.  I even knit when I walk places, which people seem to find very entertaining. 
I have just finished another neck scarf that I've put in the Grove Gallery Co-op.  I was hoping to have it done for the Holiday Open House, but alas, I was amidst ornaments and beads for the front window!  These are great for when you're freezing in your office or end up sitting next to the door in a resteraunt while there's a blizzard going on outside.  Or if you get sit next to the heat vent it's small enough to fit in your purse and save the hassle of what to do with that chunky super-long scarf.   I just made two for a friend and I am thinking I may need one in every color. 
In the meantime this little cutie will be on a shelf in the Gallery waiting for some love.  They're only $25 and are great for that cold person in your life (my husand says my blood must have been replaced with freon at some point).  Also shoot me an e-mail at jennifer@jennybehler.com if you want to special order one before Christmas!

No comments:

Pantone Color of 2024: Peach Fuzz Bracelet and Huggie Earrings

I usually like to do something with the Pantone Color of the year when it comes out, this year is Peach Fuzz, which doesn't feel very e...