Thursday, February 6, 2020

Lavender Leaf Jewelry Set


I finally finished this lavender leaf jewelry set.  I think I started on the chain last fall and got distracted with something else (Halloween, Holiday shows, work....)  Thinking about it now, October through New Years is just a whirlwind and I barely remember it. Things are finally slowing down a little bit.  Enough for me to finish some jewelry and get back to my weaving loom!  Anyway, I took some quick photos of this set, the light balance isn't great, but it's a current favorite, which usually means I get to wear it a handful of times and then it sells fast.



The colors in it are really a lavender with antique-looking off white faceted seed beads that I work with a lot.  There's 1 lariat necklace, a large leaf bracelet which can be shortened at the loop at the base of the last leaf for a smaller wrist.  I usually don't make them this way, but I liked how the leaf points off of the bracelet and down your wrist (see how it's clasped below).





And two matching earring options, a small faceted leaf and a pair of my leaf cluster earrings.





1 comment:

Jules Niguez said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Golden Boundary Bangle [nope.]

It's interesting, a couple weeks ago at the Ann Arbor Fiberarts Guild meeting I was asked if I was still making jewelry and the short an...