Thursday, June 23, 2011

July Beadweaving Classes


I will be offering two classes on two count peyote stitch coming up in July:
Sunday July 17, 2011
at Grove Gallery Co-op
12-4pm



Tuesday July 19, 2011
at Grove Gallery Co-op
4-8pm


I have openings for up to 5 people on each day.  Payment is due 1 week before the class or the class will be canceled.  You can give Jenny a check or cash before hand, or go to http://www.jennyschu.com/ the front page accepts paypal (note the paypal button next to the date).

If you have your own beading materials the materials fee may be waived, here's what I will be providing for you to keep:

-nymo size D thread (enough for 3-5 bracelets)

-2 beading needles, 2 inches, size 10

-2 colors of dyna-mite seed beads (you pick from the workshop stash)

-1 large bead 6mm or larger for clasp (you pick from the workshop stash, I like to use these round Swarovski pearls: http://www.firemountaingems.com/swarovski-crystal-pearls.asp )

-Directions, suggestions, graph paper etc.


Here are what you may like to bring, but I will have on hand (and some for sale):

-velvet pads (either something on the link, or I have made some larger ones of my own with velvet around cardboard)

and last but not least, if you have problems with lighting, we will be in a room with florescents, you may bring your own light.  I have been told that this rechargeable ott lamp is great for workshopping: http://www.joann.com/joann/catalog/productdetail.jsp?pageName=search&flag=true&PRODID=xprd285431

No comments:

Pantone Color of 2024: Peach Fuzz Bracelet and Huggie Earrings

I usually like to do something with the Pantone Color of the year when it comes out, this year is Peach Fuzz, which doesn't feel very e...