Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Holiday Events

As I slowly clean up my place from the aftermath of Halloween at the house I am attempting to get my brain in gear for the multiple Holiday Sales coming up.  I would rather be basking in the afterglow of costumes, glitter, candy, chili and Rocky Horror Picture Show.  But alas, it seems that the wreaths, snowmen, giftlists and christmas sales have been going since August so I better get to it!

Here is what's coming up for you holiday-shopping-handmade lovers:

This weekend! Greater Lansing Weaver's Guild Sale
Friday November 5th, 12:00 noon -9:00pm
Saturday November 6th, 9:00am-4:00pm

Holiday Opening and 1st Sunday Gallery Walk
Grove Gallery Co-op
Sunday, November 7th, 12pm-4pm

Ann Arbor Fiberarts Guild Sale (1 Day only!)
Saturday November 13, 10:00am-4:00pm
(I will also be bead-demoing next to the jwewlry table all day)

Online charity auction in support of the Wounded Warrior Project
with fantabulouslyfrugal.com
Beaded Blob Earrings
Hosted by eBay, November 26th-December 6th

Art for the Soul hosted by MargaBeth Cibulka (at her fabulous home in Williamston)
Saturday, December 4th, 2010
10:00am-5:00pm

No comments:

Playing with Fire (Small Weaving)

I doodled these matches back in 2015. I had gotten divorced, I was out a lot and "playing with fire" was feeling like the best des...