Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Jenny Schu. on Etsy.com



I have finally decided to do it, I have been afraid of paypal, shopping carts and processing my work through the internet, but here I go!


Etsy.com is a place to find all sorts of handmade goods and vintage fun. I think I'm going to start doing some of my gift shopping here if I cannot find it at the Grove Gallery Co-op or someplace else local. I have been wandering through Etsy, amazed at the artists, the connections and community. It's a funky, fun, artist kind-of community, I wholeheartedly encourage everyone to browse through!


I have posted 5 pieces up on Etsy.com thus far. I am making a goal to put every brand new piece up for the first four months after I make it. This way it can get some wear-time by me, and exposure to the "critics" first hand. I plan on getting a new piece up at least once a week, so keep an eye out! In the meantime, here are some of the items you can buy right now!
And of course, I have to again thank Katherine for being my model and helping me learn how to photograph my work so that it looks good online!







No comments:

Yes, And: Second Sample and Checker Colors

Before I got going on the full-sized weaving for " Yes, And " I tried a second sample warp with a little bit of color in the black...