Monday, October 7, 2013

My latest Jewelry at Grove Gallery

Leaf Lariat Necklace  $260.00
 
I did pull some new work together to put into Grove Gallery recently.  I sent my fall red/purple mix over to Angelwood Gallery and I have been dying to stitch up these sparkly green seed beads, so here's a fresh green and blue set with some gold accents.
 
Netting with Swarovski Pearls Bracelet  $75.00
 
Cluster Earrings  $75.00
 
Leaf Earrings with pearls $55.00
 
 
I also brought in a different earring display (which I have used in my tent set-ups in the past), which looks very nice in the gallery, as long as I can keep it full.
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Yes, And: Second Sample and Checker Colors

Before I got going on the full-sized weaving for " Yes, And " I tried a second sample warp with a little bit of color in the black...