Thursday, March 21, 2013

"She Can't See the Forest Through the Trees"

Photography by Luke Anthony Photography
 
I'm not sure what else I can say about "She Can't See the Forest Through the Trees."  After blogging so much about the process and the piece, I have these great photos and am still excited by the final product.
 
Photography by Luke Anthony Photography
 
My husband says that I only pay attention to the smallest details and never look at the big picture.  And he's correct.  I can get so obsessed about a tiny little thing or project without seeing how insignificant it is in the grand scheme of things.  I planned this piece with that idea in mind. 

Photography by Luke Anthony Photography
 
Photography by Luke Anthony Photography

Photography by Luke Anthony Photography
 
There is a ton of tiny detail in "She Can't See the Forest through the Trees" and as it hangs together, it is hard to process it all. You'll just have to come visit it at Grove Gallery (exhibit is up through the end of April!).  From there, I plan on entering it into other exhibits, so fingers crossed it will be traveling soon.

This activity is made possible in part by a grant from the

1 comment:

Rebecca Mezoff said...

I think we can all be fairly certain it will be traveling soon. :)

Golden Boundary Bangle [nope.]

It's interesting, a couple weeks ago at the Ann Arbor Fiberarts Guild meeting I was asked if I was still making jewelry and the short an...