Monday, March 18, 2013

Cluster Pendant

 
This past holiday season I had a customer purchase a pair of cluster earrings.  I had made them a little larger than usual and to match my plum dress.  She wanted a piece to match them, but I had nothing on hand.  So we discussed her interest in a pendant, but instead of the flat-leaf style I have been making, she wanted something that was more like one of the ends of the lariat necklaces that I make.
 
 
I told her that I would try to do it, but it being a new design, I wouldn't really be available to wrap my head around it until after March 3rd (my opening).  So I worked on it last week and the above photos are what I came up with.  I'm still on the fence about it, but I met with my customer and she loved it.  This was exactly what she had in mind, so I'm happy that she's happy.
 
I'm not sure that I will be keeping this pendant in stock, but I'd be happy to take on special orders.  They are currently $75.00 each.

No comments:

Pantone Color of 2024: Peach Fuzz Bracelet and Huggie Earrings

I usually like to do something with the Pantone Color of the year when it comes out, this year is Peach Fuzz, which doesn't feel very e...