Thursday, May 5, 2016

Fresh pieces for Curvaceous on Friday! Deco Wing Bangle and Earrings, Bicycle Bangle

The very first Deco Wing Bangle sold the weekend after I finished it, so I decided to make a second one, with a slight variation on the colors.  I had originally wanted to make earrings to match, so  managed to get those done also.




I was looking through the colors I had pulled for the spring and I thought they would make a good variation on my Bicycle Race bangle. I usually stick to a green base color, but I seem to be using off white as a base a lot lately.



And last I made this delicate bracelet with two-drop peyote stitch and some small bugle beads:

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Do you sell your patterns or just the finished piece?

Jenny Schu said...

I only sell my finished pieces at the moment. I also teach workshops.

Playing with Fire (Small Weaving)

I doodled these matches back in 2015. I had gotten divorced, I was out a lot and "playing with fire" was feeling like the best des...