Tuesday, October 29, 2019

2019 Squared Bangle (headed straight to Lansing Art Gallery)


I haven't posted the Cat's Meow Bangle yet, but I think it's appropriate to post this little set that I just dropped off at the Lansing Art Gallery today.  The colors come from the Cat bangle, but I dropped in some lavender and then went through my old patterns to see what I haven't made in a long time or do not have in stock anymore.  This Squared Bangle pattern popped up, originally inspired by a tunic/dress that I got from Grace years ago (2010 to be exact), the pattern still holds well in other colors.


I did decide to create a different style earring this morning from the pattern since I wasn't a fan of the original one I had made 10 years ago (see above link).  I love how it turned out so much I'm making a similar one for my holiday stock.


Speaking of holiday stuff, I'm not doing a ton this year, but I will have new jewelry at Lansing Art Gallery, and you can catch me at their Opening Reception on Friday, November 8th.

I have also already shipped work to the Textile Center in Minneapolis, MN for their Holiday Gift Shop.


The Ann Arbor Fiberarts Guild Show is Saturday November 9th, 2019, 10am to 4pm  Check out their Facebook Event Here.  I'll be there all day helping, demonstrating, etc.

I have one pop up event (so far, I may do one other) at REACH Art Studio's Not So Silent Night On December 14th, 2019.



No comments:

Yes, And weaving update; Half Way

I am just about to the half way point on "Yes, And" which is in the the yellow weft, the brightest color in the middle of 9 differ...