Thursday, January 7, 2016

Video: Double Weave Pick Up (in Porkies Triple Weaving)

A few times I have been asked to do an explanation of double weave pick up while I weave it from my previous video. I thought that I'd have to wait to do so until my next weaving (I don't do video editing), but there are actually some parts in my Triple Weave piece that I am currently working on that I only need to double weave.  So here you have it folks, double weave pick up with me talking.  Which I don't particularly like hearing my voice on video (and excuse the babbling, I can only handle so many takes of this), but I try to explain the weaving/draw portion as simply as possible,


I have also in the past asked about how I attach my cartoon to my weaving.  So I do touch on that.
Enjoy.

No comments:

Playing with Fire (Small Weaving)

I doodled these matches back in 2015. I had gotten divorced, I was out a lot and "playing with fire" was feeling like the best des...