Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Bangle with netting detail and earrings

Flat Loop Earrings $45

You've seen the netting detail in my large art-cuffs, but this is the first it's been integrated in a simpler bangle style.  The glass pearl accent sets this design off for me.

Bangle with Netting Detail $80

I was initially going to do some detailing in the loop of the earrings, but it was getting too tight and I started breaking beads.  I will do one in the future with bigger loops and try again.

Wreath Bracelet $70

I'm not sure how I feel about the above bracelet yet...I wanted to mix in various sized beads, and I love how it lays flat.  But it seems a bit wonky on the wrist. I'm referring to it as the wreath bracelet since it circles out.  It's soft so it still moves like fabric and is comfortable to wear.


No comments:

Playing with Fire (Small Weaving)

I doodled these matches back in 2015. I had gotten divorced, I was out a lot and "playing with fire" was feeling like the best des...