Monday, November 9, 2015

Halloween 2015


If you know me well, you know Halloween is my hands-down favorite holiday.  This is the first year throwing my party solo, at my new house.  I can actually fit everyone into my downstairs, but glad that I have 2 bathrooms for sure!  I had the garage set up for people to hang out there, but it was really too cold/windy for that, maybe next year.

Sailor Scouts!

No, I didn't make my costume this year, I was in a pinch and figured, I can use this for Cosplay at Shuto Con in March.  I went as Sailor Jupiter.  I have the wig too, but Sailor Moon was going without so, I skipped it.




Having Puppy Chow is a must.



This is from a few weeks prior to Halloween, Rob and I went as Dr, Krieger and his virtual girlfriend from the TV show Archer.  It went over very well (we got third place in the costume contest).  I did whip this costume together last-minute.  This is the first couples costume I've ever gotten to do, I had never dated anyone who wanted to do one, so it was pretty exciting.  

No comments:

Playing with Fire (Small Weaving)

I doodled these matches back in 2015. I had gotten divorced, I was out a lot and "playing with fire" was feeling like the best des...