This particular "cluster" focuses on the beaded leaves and purple freshwater pearls that were in the pendant. I like that it's much more streamlined than my usual "cluster" earrings. Must. make. more.
Wednesday, February 22, 2012
Gail's matching cluster earrings
This particular "cluster" focuses on the beaded leaves and purple freshwater pearls that were in the pendant. I like that it's much more streamlined than my usual "cluster" earrings. Must. make. more.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
HGA Convergence in New Orleans, 2026
We were SO excited when HGA announced that Convergence was in New Orleans for 2026. It is a city that my husband and I have talked about goi...
-
In making this latest piece I haven't come up with an official title yet. This is one of those structures that has been floating aro...
-
I think this bangle speaks for itself. My artwork, or me for that matter, haven't had a tendency to be political. I work with words that...
-
This started with Betsy prodding at me to do a Pac-Man designed bangle, but she wants the LED lights in it too. I needed to try out using c...


No comments:
Post a Comment