Thursday, August 22, 2019

Diane R. Commission Leading into a new style Earring


I just finished my most recent jewelry commission (I know I said I was going to cut back on jewelry this year, but I still take commissions on a case by case basis), which made me get the little "make a new earring design" bug.  I've been looking at Pinterest a lot.  Like every other day, which is a lot for me since I'm trying to limit my social media. There are a lot of triangle-shaped earrings on my Pinterest feed, so I decided to graph out an easy design and knock a pair out while I still had the beads out from Diane's commission.


I wore them to work to see how I feel about them and got a number of compliments, my favorite is always that the viewer thinks its metal, not beads.  So I'm going to play with making a few more of these and maybe send one pair to each gallery/event I'm doing for the holidays.


I also snagged a few photos from Diane's commission.  This art deco set is a customer favorite.  Thanks Diane for the support!  (And to Mom for showing her my artwork).



No comments:

Pantone Color of 2024: Peach Fuzz Bracelet and Huggie Earrings

I usually like to do something with the Pantone Color of the year when it comes out, this year is Peach Fuzz, which doesn't feel very e...