Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Waiting on Pearls Necklace and Earrings


As I was re-sorting beads last week I came across a baggie that had a necklace and pair of earrings that had been started.  Luckily, I have leave myself notes, "waiting on pearls" was scrolled on a small piece of paper in the baggie.  I imagine I ran out o this particular pearl color and was waiting on placing another bead order.  


So, I had the pearls by now and added them to both the pod earrings and the necklace.  In the past I've done a single St. Petersburg chain strand with only 1 or 2 pearls to loop for various lengths, this one has 3 pearls for adjustment options.


I'm keeping myself busy beading and packing for the Traverse city Higher Art Exhibition, I need to order some additional displays and hope to be able to make a booth look full.  



No comments:

Yes, And weaving update; Half Way

I am just about to the half way point on "Yes, And" which is in the the yellow weft, the brightest color in the middle of 9 differ...