Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Beaded Snowflake Earrings, New Colors


 I've been a little behind on holiday, but as I've been setting up shows I have managed to remember to put out the snowflake earrings that I make.  Angelwood Gallery in Ohio requested a jewelry swap earlier than I'm used to thinking about holiday (sometime in October, when I'm in the throws of Halloween), and I forgot to send them snowflakes.  So these ones are en-route, but they're a nice combo of new colors and what I can make.

I'm continuing to make the white snowflakes, but I have added grey, and dark gold to the mix.  You can also see  in the above photos that I'm using some accent beads like crystals and pearls on them lately.  I will have snowflakes at my next two sales coming up tomorrow and Sunday.

Holiday Boutique Show at the University Club
Thursday, December 5, 2013, 10:30am-2:00pm
3435 Forest Rd, Lansing MI 48910

Art for the Soul
Sunday, December 8, 2013, 10:00am-5:00pm
At MargaBeth Cibulka’s Home, 6177 Zimmer Road, Williamston, MI

No comments:

Yes, And: Second Sample and Checker Colors

Before I got going on the full-sized weaving for " Yes, And " I tried a second sample warp with a little bit of color in the black...