I finished this bangle a month or two ago and then the necklace I started was left in the dust behind a trail of yarn and weaving on my loom. I picked it back up and finished it last week though.
This will probably be the end of "summer-y" pieces as I'm already looking to the Fall Fashions because they have wonderful purples coming in! (Purple is my hands-down favorite color)
So enjoy this last little blip of my summer beadwork, watch for it over at Grove Gallery before I swap it out in the next few months! For my usual darker-color themed pieces.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
HGA Convergence in New Orleans, 2026
We were SO excited when HGA announced that Convergence was in New Orleans for 2026. It is a city that my husband and I have talked about goi...
-
In making this latest piece I haven't come up with an official title yet. This is one of those structures that has been floating aro...
-
I think this bangle speaks for itself. My artwork, or me for that matter, haven't had a tendency to be political. I work with words that...
-
This started with Betsy prodding at me to do a Pac-Man designed bangle, but she wants the LED lights in it too. I needed to try out using c...


2 comments:
So pretty and I love that peachy color for summer!
xo Mary Jo
Thanks Mary Jo! I love Trust Your Style blog ;)
Post a Comment