Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Blue Wave Diode Bangle, unfinished

I was very inspired by the blue LED lights that came in from Aniomagic last week so I matched up some delicas and got to work.

I decided to stick to a simple wave-like pattern that is the same on both sides of the bangle. I am continuing to keep the LED sequins in the middle of the piece.  This design was thought out much more thoroughly than the first design, but I really just had to dig in with wherever it took me to get going on the first one.



Also, I had to use white thread on the first bangle (because I chose white beads that the black thread would show through on) which is not as strong as the black (nymo size D on both bracelets).  This second bangle holds its own shape much better because of that!

No comments:

Pantone Color of 2024: Peach Fuzz Bracelet and Huggie Earrings

I usually like to do something with the Pantone Color of the year when it comes out, this year is Peach Fuzz, which doesn't feel very e...