Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Thank you Capital Area Women's Lifestyle!



I was pleasantly surprised while flipping through the December 2010 Issue of the Capital Area Women's Lifestyle Magazine.  The middle outfit on page 22 under "New Year, New Fashion" has one of my newer bangle designes that I am carrying over at Jeanologie in East Lansing.  The below image is just a scan (which is why it's not so sharp), but you can go to Capital Area Women's Lifestyle Magazine and see the outfit clearer HERE.

These bangles have been fun to play with different colors and I have been getting into swarovski crystals and pearls as their accent beads.  Please feel free to contact me if you need a certain design! I can put on together in a day or two.

No comments:

Pantone Color of 2024: Peach Fuzz Bracelet and Huggie Earrings

I usually like to do something with the Pantone Color of the year when it comes out, this year is Peach Fuzz, which doesn't feel very e...