Friday, October 14, 2016

Holiday 2016 Blue Jewelry Set


These photos are too back-lit, but it's been a long week and I'm rolling with them. I picked up this lovely light blue when I was in Minneapolis last summer and decided I really like it with dark blue and navy.


This single strand St. Petersburg chain necklace has 2 pearls to be able to wear it at two different lenghts.  It can also be wrapped around your wrist to become a bracelet.


I was originally going to leave this bracelet with a more open, lacey look, but it wasn't looking just right, so I filled it all the way in,





No comments:

Pantone Color of 2024: Peach Fuzz Bracelet and Huggie Earrings

I usually like to do something with the Pantone Color of the year when it comes out, this year is Peach Fuzz, which doesn't feel very e...