Friday, May 3, 2013

Chevron Fringe Pendant


On Tuesday I was beading at Grove Gallery and mulling over a new pendant design.  I have been wearing a long sterling chain lately, and I wanted something that would have some length, but also a bit of width too.  I've noticed a trend in long necklaces with a chunky pendant on them coming out in storefronts and popping up on Pinterest.

Earrings $55.00, Bracelet $45.00

Since I'm on this chevron kick, I decided to try a pendant to match a pair of mint green and dark gold chevron earrings. The first photo up top and below is what I came up with:

"back side"

I usually hate to put on fringe, it never looks perfect and I bead so tightly I have to tug it out a bit to let it hang.  Using heavier beads toward the bottom would help, but I love the look of the freshwater pearls with the tiny 15/0 seed beads.

This pendant is 2 3/4 inches long by 1 inch wide.  Current price is $75.00

No comments:

Pantone Color of 2024: Peach Fuzz Bracelet and Huggie Earrings

I usually like to do something with the Pantone Color of the year when it comes out, this year is Peach Fuzz, which doesn't feel very e...