Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Mint Green Obsession

 
Pastels usually don't speak to me, but having been exposed to lots of mint green last spring/summer and seeing it out again this spring I was inspired.  I also needed something completely different from the browns and greens that I've been working with for my sculptural pieces.

Mint Green and White Leaf Clasp Bracelet  $95.00
 
 
Mint Green and White Lariat Necklace  $260.00


Mint Green Pod Earrings $60.00

Mint Green and White Cluster Earrings $85.00

 
 Mint Green Leaf/Pearl Earrings $55.00
 
 
I will have most of these pieces at the Ann Arbor Fiberarts Guild Fiber Feast on April 13, 2013 at Washtenaw Community College.  There may or may not be tickets left for the fashion show/luncheon (See the AAFG's Website) but I'm sure you can still come for the shopping before and after.
 


No comments:

Pantone Color of 2024: Peach Fuzz Bracelet and Huggie Earrings

I usually like to do something with the Pantone Color of the year when it comes out, this year is Peach Fuzz, which doesn't feel very e...