Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy Valentine's Day, a New Pendant Design

In between working on my larger projects I needed a little break from leaves and St. Petersburg Chain.  Liisa, my boss over at Speaker Law Firm had purchased a bracelet over the holidays and wanted a pendant to match. 


The pendant is a two-drop peyote stitch with tiny brown beaded edging.  It's the same width and pattern as the bracelet.

I did end up making a pair of earrings out of the faceted pink multi color delicas from this set.  Keeping with a brown accent I placed larger lavender seed beads as the middle accents.  These are still available for sale.

Pink and Lavender Pod Earring $55.00


No comments:

Yes, And: Second Sample and Checker Colors

Before I got going on the full-sized weaving for " Yes, And " I tried a second sample warp with a little bit of color in the black...