I've probably been getting about an hour a day in on this weaving. The detail in it makes it hard to sit for much longer than this, but I'm pushing on. Usually pulling more hours over the weekend.
I got my header on.
I've been playing with texture of yarn and creating texture with the woven layers moving in and out of one another.
It started to get really difficult to see the cartoon underneath. So I pulled it and added more sharpie marker lines.
I am VERY pleased that I finally got the triple weave system down. I was letting the warp that I wasn't using float at the back, but now we're all in!